Friday, October 23, 2009

Black/Black/Runner Yellow ERX300 Hi





I wore these Saturday night for a bike ride from Waltham to Allston. It was cold and these were a pretty solid pair for the ride.

I ended up staying the night, waking the next morning to pouring rain. I sucked it up and rode the bike to North Station to take the commuter back to Waltham (thank god they let you bring bikes). By the time I made it to the station it was hailing.
When I got off the train in Waltham it was snowing.

Needless to say that these got some serious breaking in this past weekend. Pouring rain isn't the best thing for suede. We all have to make some sacrifices sometimes.

If you look closely, you'll be able to pick out the difference between the leather and suede. I really like the touches of yellow. My favorite thing about these though are the yellow soles. I've toyed with the idea of using yellow laces but I'm not so sure. We'll see.




No comments:

Post a Comment