Friday, October 23, 2009

Nike Run Avant +


As some of you know, I am all about 90's retro basketball shoes, and running sneakers (mostly retros as well). But I am not one of those heads that only goes for the old stuff, If there's something I like, new or old. I will get it. That's the Case with the new Nike Run Avant+. Since the release of the Nike Air Max 360 II, I really haven't seen any cool pair of new Nike Running. But this summer it changed. They released the new Air Max 2009 (which I still need to get a pair), the Lunarglide+, and the Run Avant+.



I work at a Sports Authority, in the footwear department. And I just pretty much try anything they get that I sort of like. There's some styles I wanna get one day, the next day, I totally despise them. But when we got the new Run Avants, I fell in love. It was just a weird look to them. It sort of reminded me of like mid 90s cross country Nike running sneakers, and also of like some of the newer stuff I like.

This babies are really lightweight, I mean, they're designed as a running shoe, they're supposed to be, but these ones really are lightweight. Even the more expensive version (the Lunarglide) has more weight to it. Made for stability, and neutral, you pretty much will feel awesome in these. I have only wore them like 4 times since I got them, only in days that I know i can't ride my bike to work, and the day I had to walk across town to the doctor. But these things literally are like walking on a cloud. They do match one of my favorite Nike track jackets which is orange. Weird color to wear, everyone that goes to my store, hates it. But I like it just cause it catches the attention of the eye. So, yea, If you're looking for a confortable shoe if you're gonna walk ALL DAY. Get these babies.

-Enrique PRHC




2 comments:

  1. Bring on the kicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Infrareds on back.

    damn, I slept BIG time on those.

    remembah: "...you better recognize..."

    -Willo

    ReplyDelete